Please follow the guidelines below for your appointment following your successful triage prior to your appointment (this will be a day or 2 before your appointment date).
- Attend your appointment unaccompanied. Upon arrival, you will be asked to use hand sanitiser.
- Please limit the wearing of jewellery. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear from the face.
- Minimal make-up should be worn.
- Please limit the personal possessions you bring with you (No shopping or excess belongings).
- When the treatment is complete, you must use hand sanitiser once more.
I look forward to seeing you in the Clinic.