Vitamin B12 injections can aid your body by regulating your sleep, mood and appetite cycles and give you a boost of natural energy.
If you are looking to enhance your athletic performance, supplement your diet or manage your B12 deficiency, this vitamin injection can help.
It will strengthen your immune system as well as giving you a natural energy boost.
Are you deficient in Vitamin B12?
- Do you feel tired all the time?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Are you moody?
- Do you struggle to concentrate and get confused at times?
What causes B12 deficiency?
- A vegetarian diet and weight loss surgery
- Plants don’t make vitamin B12
- The source is from meat, eggs, poultry, dairy products and other foods from animals
- Strict vegetarians and vegans are at high risk of developing vitamin B12 deficiency if they do not eat grains that have been fortified with the vitamin or take a vitamin supplement
- People who have had stomach stapling or weight loss surgery.
It is rare for younger people to be vitamin B12 deficient, it is common for individuals over 50 to suffer from mild B12 deficiency.
What Natural Sources of B12 are there?
Clams, Liver, fish, Crab, Beef, Cheese, Eggs and Dairy.
For Vegetarians: Fortified Cereals, Dairy Products, Fortified fruit juices, Tofu, Vitamin water and Whey powder.
Injections v Pills?
- Injections contain 500 times more vitamin B12
- When injected, B12 is absorbed easily by the body
- The 3 major health benefits of vitamin B12 injections are an increase in energy, improved sleep patterns and a feeling of alertness
- Gives an immediate boost to the immune system
- Vitamin B12 plays an essential role in the production of haemoglobin and maintaining a healthy red blood cell count alongside facilitating proper cardiovascular and nervous system functions
- B12 also helps break down carbohydrates so the body can use them as energy
What are the Benefits of Vitamin B12?
- Fights Anaemia
- Keeps the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy
- Metabolises fat and carbohydrates for energy
- Increased energy and stamina
- Healthier and improved immune system
- Improved sleep patterns
- Reduced allergies
- Reduced stress and depression
- Improved moods
- Less frequent and severe headaches
Dosage and Treatment of Vitamin B12
The B12 treatment is delivered intramuscularly in the deltoid as this way we are able to bypass the digestive system for immediate effects that leave you feeling reenergised.
Treatment Programme consists of an initial dose every 4 weeks for the first 3 months depending on how you are feeling and then we tailor the programme to your specific needs.
(This could be 2 monthly or 3 monthly injections.)
Vitamin B12 (IM) Single Injection £40.00
Vitamin B12 (IM) Course of 5 £ 180.00